Hey, I’m Clare, mum to two beautiful girls.
Please browse my site to learn about how you can use essential oils for family wellness and to stay happy and healthy, whilst immersed in one of the hardest, but most satisfying, jobs in the world, that of #beingmum!
I use essential oils for everything, from first aid for the family to chemical free cleaning. I share lots of ‘how to’s’ and ideas I blog. Check it out here. My story with essential oils began when my first daughter, Eden, was born with serious gut issues. You can read about that here. To discover how you can build a natural and effective toolbox for first aid, common childhood complaints like teething and for chemical free living, click here!
To browse my Apothecary of ready-made natural products, click here.
Essential Oils have not only made a big difference to our physical health as a family, but also to my emotions! I have suffered with anxiety for many years and experienced post natal depression with my first daughter Eden. #Beingmum is a rollercoaster of emotions and emotional aromatherapy can help you cope on a day to day basis and support recovery. To discover emotional aromatherapy click here.
- In overwhelm and/or feeling stressed
- Feeling guilt or frustration
- Lacking mindfulness and focus
- Facing challenges, like going back to work
- Tired of living on autopilot or constantly multitasking
- Feeling like not giving 100% to any one thing, including children
- Inspired that that there is something else outside of #beingmum.
Out of my experience working closely with mums I have developed a set of pre-diluted and ready to use rollerballs to support mums each time we:
- Lose our calm
- Lack energy or motivation
- Feel low
- Get run down
- Worry, or struggle to evict the growing to do list from our busy minds
Browse my Roll Easy System here!
For an Ultimate 8 Week Experience of coaching and essential oils that guides you away from overwhelm and exhaustion, removes the clutter in your mental and physical space, and works on your fears and limiting beliefs, click here! Or