There are 3 types of people who become a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate:
- People who LOVE dōTERRA and want 25% off the essential oils they love using to improve the health of themselves and their families. They are keen to learn more about essential oils and the role they play in health and wellness.
- People who LOVE dōTERRA so much and see such a difference in their health and happiness that other people start asking what they’re doing differently, or recognise the knowledge they develop about the products they are using. They want to be able to casually share the essential oils with others for the same reason they started – because they love the oils and want access to the discount. They are interested in earning enough in bonuses to pay for their essential oil orders!
- People who LOVE dōTERRA, want access to the discount and want to intentionally share essential oils with others, craft their own businesses or integrate essential oils into their existing business. They are interested in replacing their income through building a home-based, dōTERRA business or their existing business would benefit from essential oils. They actively learn and mentor others. As this happens they naturally become leaders and EXCEL as the people they have supported excel too!
Which one of these is you? Or more importantly, WHO DO YOU WANT TO BECOME?
Drop me a line and let me know what brought you to this page. Are you interested in your own wholesale account? Do you want to become a Wellness Advocate? Are you curious about starting a doTERRA business? Fill in the contact form and I’ll message you back
Or, BUY YOUR ESSENTIAL OILS NOW!
dōTERRA for me has been the chance to have my dream business and build my dream life.
What kind of lifestyle do you want your business to give you?
Are you a mum wanting to have a successful home business so you can also stay at home #beingmum?
If the answer to this question is yes, you’re in the right place! I love helping budding Mumtrepreneurs build their own Essential Oils business with dōTERRA!
This is perfect if you are on a path to wellness and keen to share your your learnings or if you have a product or service to which you can add the oils as a compliment. Either way you will be joining a great, supportive team with my dedicated support!
Could you see Essential Oils becoming your business or part of it?
Becoming a Wellness Advocate with dōTERRA is a great opportunity to work from home, earn an income or supplement one and be part of something exciting!
Essential Mum is a dōTERRA business because I use the essential oils to make my products, the essential oils boost my coaching sessions and support my mum clients in between sessions and I also sell the oils on. Personally I felt bad not explaining the fact that dōTERRA have a wholesale account because it is so much cheaper to buy them in this way! So I also began recommending wholesale accounts to people as well.
I love my dōTERRA business because…
- As a mum I can be a mum! I was employed prior to starting Essential Mum and this meant working away from my little girl, bearing the childcare costs, feeling like someone else was bringing up my child. The first day I dropped her at daycare she was just a couple of weeks over 1. My heart broke and it continued to break continuously moving forward, when I missed new words and moments and each time she cried when I left her and she wanted me to stay. When I lost my job at 6 months pregnant with baby number 2 I realised my love for essential oils was an opportunity to create the circumstance where I wouldn’t have to go back to work before this baby was out of nappies!
- It has given me an opportunity to connect with people at a time when the days could feel a wee bit lonely! We’ve all been there? Those days where you feel like you haven’t had an adult conversation in days and the conversation you do have is revolving, often without answers and as mentally stimulating as hanging the washing out! I don’t mean that in a bad way. I LOVE chatting away with my girls, but some days, I just need something else, you know? Essential Mum has given me that, which initially pushed me outside of my comfort zone, in terms of reaching out to people, but it is easy to talk about something you love!
- It has given me a way to save money on the things I love to buy and given me a way to earn money too
- It has also given me a reason to reach out to people who are struggling in the same and similar ways to what I went through as a new mum and share what I learnt as mum to a child with serious gut issues (read Eden’s story here)
- Working with dōTERRA has been my path to my purpose – supporting those who want to find health and happiness, live out their dreams and experience financial freedom! What is amazing is that I have felt totally supported the whole way; by other dōTERRA mums, by dōTERRA as a company and by the ladies that initially enrolled me to my dōTERRA Wholesale Account and the leaders in dōTERRA beyond them! The latter specifically have been true mentors to me and now I feel compelled to set other mums up for success. I have always been passionate about helping people improve the quality of their lives, which is why I set up Essential Mum in the first place, but along this journey I have become more and more passionate about empowering and enabling women to excel in their own businesses.
- Talk to me about the opportunity to build your own dōTERRA business (you can join from anywhere in the world, so it’s OK if you are not based in NZ!)
Or,Sign up for a Wholesale Membership here to become a Wellness Advocate and access 25% off all doTERRA products, if you are ready to go, then I’ll contact you to discuss next steps!
Add Essential Oils to your Wellness Practice
Are spinning the wheels of your existing wellness business or driving it forward?
What if you could grow your wellness business and make a bigger impact, would you be interested?
Essential oils are a great way to improve your client experience, add income to your bottom line and add value to your practice.
By choosing dōTERRA you can be confident that you are practising with the world’s finest essential oils. dōTERRA is committed to the sustainable and ethical sourcing of their essential oils, of which there are over 100 across the world, with over 100 positive projects underway in over 40 countries. Past projects include building or sponsoring existing medical clinics, installing drinking water and irrigation systems, building schools, and providing other educational resources such as vocational training programs.
So by choosing dōTERRA you are also making a difference! (Read about how here).
Speak to me today about how to integrate essential oils into your wellness practice and make an income from doing so!