I’ve started wearing a Helo. It’s not just a common wristband, it’s a real-time health monitoring and disease prediction wristband that you wear 24/7!
As you know my health is so important to me and I discovered something that is leading the way in real-time monitoring of my vital signs; providing me with data to keep me in tune with my body and keep my loved ones safe.
Take a look at this short 2 minute video to see exactly what Helo can do for you:
In case you don’t watch the video, here is a summary of Helo’s current features:
- Exercise, Blood Pressure, Emotions, Sleep quality, Fatigue, Heart Rate, ECG. Helo is your discrete friend to monitor these vital signs that can give you awareness of your normal, so you can see when something is abnormal and take action
- Helo is a powerful companion if you get in trouble. The addition of a Panic Button ensures you can automatically call your loved ones via a GPS signal to let them know you have a problem! Importantly, upon the wrist of your children, if they get into trouble, they can let you know with the push of a button their exact location
- Helo can also keep track of the vitals and major health parameters of your loved ones and warn you if some value is not in the correct range. This peace of mind for say an elderly parent or sick relative could be a life saver.
- In addition to monitoring your physical data, Helo also helps the body to maintain ‘balance‘ via the addition of germanium stones that are set into the Ipo-Allergenic Silicon band. The use of these minerals is well-documented to have positive effects on the body as they create a ‘positive gap’ when a negative ion replaces a positive one, so removing excess positive ions. In simple terms, this supports the body to maintain its balance, relaxing muscles and reducing panic and stress. The stones also put out a high percentage of infrared rays as microwaves (Far Infrared Rays) which activate the water molecules and can improve blood circulation by up to 300%. This improves the level of oxygen present in the blood, which leads to a better quality of sleep.
- Helo has an open API so it will always be greater then the sum of its parts! Coming soon are Sugar Trend Monitoring, Ovulation detection, a mosquito repellent and more!