Life as a mum isn’t easy all the time. It can be challenging, emotionally and physically draining, it can be isolating and it can screw with your sense of self in a BIG WAY! Motherhood is an evolving journey in so many ways, but especially in identity, which can be confusing and confronting for us. And don’t even get me started on mummy guilt…
That is how I came up with my Rollerball System. Mums would come to me for blends for this and for that:
- “I need something to pick me up in the afternoon; I am drinking way too much coffee!”
- “I need something to lift my mood”
- “Do you have anything for mindfulness?”
- “I need something to calm me down in the moment – when the kids are driving me crazy”
- “I need something for my anxious feelings”
- “The kids keep getting sick, do you have anything to keep me well, so that I can look after them? I don’t have the time or the luxury of a sick day!”
Through these requests and experimentation with many blends and blends I have used myself (for anxiety, relaxation and mine and my daughter’s immune system), I have developed tried and tested blends that work to:
- Calm Me DOWN
- Pick Me UP
- Keep Me WELL
- Make me Worry-LESS
- And be At EASE
How the System Works
You can use each rollerball individually or you can use them together as a system. For example:
- Use At Ease daily to encourage presence and gratitude.
- I roll At Ease to my root chakra when I rise in the morning, take 3 deep breaths or do a small meditation/positive affirmation. This helps me to stay present in the moment and relaxed throughout the day, and grateful.
- Use Calm Me Down in the moment of anger or if you feel your temper or tension rising. It makes tension literally melt away.
- Roll to the back of your neck if you feel a tension headache coming on or have tight muscles. Roll it behind your ears 30 minutes before bedtime to relax and unwind and welcome sleep.
- Use Calm Me Down and Worry Less together in the moment anxiety hits. Anxiety is like a domino. If you don’t catch that first one falling the anxiety spirals out of your control. This mix can help you stop that domino in its tracks.
- Roll both to the wrists and take 3 deep breaths. Repeat a positive affirmation 3 times. Or, roll to the center of your chest at the heart level in a clockwise direction. The heart chakra is the wellspring of love, warmth, compassion, and joy. It encourages self-love, altruism, generosity, kindness, and respect.
- Use Worry Less on its own on those days where worries weigh down our mind and spirit.
- Roll easy up to three times a day on wrists, back of knees, feet, neck or root chakra.
- Use Pick Me Up to lift mood or energy. It is a great alternative to that 3pm coffee! It contains multiple citrus oils to lift your energy and spirit, whilst keeping you grounded and focused with the frankincense and other balancing oils.
- Use Keep Me WELL during those times when your immune system needs a boost because you need to be well, mum, to keep your tribe well! We forget to look after ourselves sometimes, so this is one is an easy, quick way to do that with immune boosting, bacteria busting, spirit lifting essential oils.
Using these rollerballs as a system works really well for a number of reasons:
- Calming a troubled mind makes us more present in our children’s play and needs
- The ability to calm down when emotions or tensions run high is beneficial to mum and child too
- Better sleep leads to more energy
- Actively practising gratitude and mindfulness can reduce stress
- Boosting the immune system is important to maintaining wellness. When mum gets sick there is no recovering in bed for days. We have to keep going, so it is better to invest in avoiding illness in the first place!
As a system the rollerballs are aimed at reducing ill-health and the negative emotions that are a consequence of high stress, lack of sleep, tension and worry, and increasing positive mood from the inside out. Recent studies show self-induced changes in mood can increase the production of serotonin, which is your feel good hormone. By increasing calm and a sense of peacefulness and control, this also boosts the mindfulness that we are encouraging with the At EASE blend!
Buy your Rollerballs now. Purchase individually from $22 each or as a system for $124.50
Design Your Life
My 5 Roll Easy rollerballs are also a key tool in my Design Your Life Ultimate Experience. This is an 8 week coaching programme to shift out of overwhelm into purpose.
Are you tired of living on autopilot?
Are you stressed? Maybe not feeling like you’re not giving your all to any one thing, including your children?
Do you feel guilty or frustrated that you’re not achieving your own expectations?
Are you inspired by the possibility life could be better?
Why the Design Your Life Experience WORKS
A couple of years ago I hit a tipping point. My life was completely out of balance and I was unhappy. Something needed to change.
Using the process I will take you through as part of this experience I “decluttered” my physical, spiritual and mental space. I scheduled my time, so that I could fit the many things that were pulling me in many directions in. Then I identified the things that were quality time spent that served me and my family and got rid of the rest; i.e. I designed my life, rather than letting life rule me! I identified my purpose and freed myself from the limiting beliefs and other things that were holding me back from fulfilling it. And through all of this emerged more awareness of who I am underneath the veil of Eden and Jade’s mum, so that my life is not just about #beingmum. In fact, I discovered that I am literally 50 shades of mum, but that is OK! I also acknowledged that I have less than attractive traits that make me feel like a terrible mum sometimes, like my Angry Dinosaur, but through the process I will take you through I understand how they serve me, how they don’t and I put strategies in place to use them to my advantage.
If you are ready to fall in love with the life you have designed for yourself, which brings you true happiness and lives out your purpose and dreams, talk to me now to get started.
Payment plans are available.